Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2010

January 24, 2010

Today has been a quiet Sunday. I'm not sure what all the "non-bus workers" did on their Sunday afternoons--I feel like I have ever so much time on my hands! I absolutely LOVED working on bus--I've never experienced anything quite like that ministry before college or even after college. Sure, I have opportunities to work with different kinds of people, but defentiely not in the same capacity. Of course, there were quite a few trying moments, but all in all, I enjoyed working on bus and I miss it more than I can say. Even now I'll talk to people who are on "my" bus and have a longing to be back. But, since I can't, I'm very grateful for the chance God gave me to have an impact on their lives as well as my own.



A couple times a week, I watch a family at school b/c their dad goes to work before it is time for them to go to school. This was a sunrise--not too good, but the only shot I got.


I love walking in Kennan. There are hardly any cars--hardly any noise of any sort for that matter!--and I think it is so neat that I can walk down the middle of the road. This is a picture of a sunset that I took.

This is of my road that I live on.


During Christmas break, Joe, Josh, and Jordyn came over to snowmobile. You can't really see them on here, but they were just in the back fields having a great time.

No comments: