Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Uh...what is that?!?

As I was eating lunch today, one of my students came up to me and said, "Miss Tesfamariam--look!". She had her hand stretched out before her, with one lone finger dangerously close to my face. "Uh...what?" I stammered out--what was she showing me??? With blond hair, blue eyes, and chubby cheeks, my sweet four year old student, who gives me pages she's colored, tipped her finger to the side, and I saw what she meant. There was a white piece of something...."Ewww....I sure hope that's not something she dug out of her nose!" I thought to myself while I tentatively asked her what exactly was I supposed to see.

"See--my skin is coming off!" Oh. That was it? Actually, I'm rather grateful that it wasn't any more than that!

No comments: