Pages

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Completely Random

*Two reasons for writing this post: 1. It is true {at time of writing}. 2. Being transparent is one of my goals this year.*

I am so BORED. You probably think, how could a kindergarten teacher who just moved into a new house...be bored. And if I really think about it, I suppose I do have tons to occupy my time. But, at this precise moment, I. Just. Don't. Feel. Like. It. Pathetic, I know.

I think I'm going crazy. Or maybe I have a fever. Cabin Fever. We don't even have a blizzard up here in the Northwoods--in fact, it is a beautiful sharp clear night--but I feel housebound. It probably doesn't even help that I don't have a car right now...everything is only available to me if it is in walking distance. And, here, in the Great Northwoods, that means....one of three places--The Feed Mill, the Sportshop, or the bar. The last one is not even an option--even worth mentioning...and the other two do not hold any appeal. Perhaps if I was allowed to test their guns out for target practice...=)

I had such lofty goals for this weekend...get my room organized {mostly done}, hang up some pictures {have to go buy nails first}, go to the thrift store to get good deals {perhaps this week sometime}, and just general organization of my life {an on-going project}. Ugh. How I dislike the feeling of not accomplishing anything.

I'm off to remedy that right now. Something to redeem myself from completely wasting this day.

No comments: