Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

Revamped

*I've revamped my Friday posts. Instead of every Friday being "Feasting Friday's", I'm going to post recipes I've tried out every other Friday.* 


In other news. Since Valentines Day is in just 10 days, I decided to make my Valentine cards this year to hand out at our school Valentines Day Party.

I'm making these for the girls and will add chocolates; for the boys...I'm not sure yet if I'm going to make the same things or make something different.

Here's what I got done tonight:









It's always such a busy time during the month of February. And it's short--so you gotta pack everything in!

Anyway, next Saturday is our annual church Valentine Banquet {Italian themed} and I want to get all my cards finished by then. I'll post a how-to at that time along with the completed project.



No comments: