Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Team Spirit

I don't have an opinion on football...I don't hate it, but neither do I like it. To me it will always be an "American" sport, simply because it's everywhere here!

We had "Team Spirit" today, and everyone was supposed to wear the colors of their favorite football team. Well, I don't have a favorite, so I just wore green and white to support the Packers--since I am teaching in Wisconsin.

 There were others who went all out to show their love for the team of their choice.




Some dyed their hair...one painted her face--and designed her own...hat?....and almost everyone had the black stripes on their cheeks.


There were many Packer's fans...and a few odd ducks were cheering for the Steelers ;)





And this little girl, I just love. She is so cute. And she cracks me up everyday in class. I missed her when she was sick earlier this week--I'm so glad she's back!


Now it's just going to be up to the game on Sunday to see who is going to have team bragging "rights" during school next week.

Go Packers!

No comments: