Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Busy Tuesday

**I think I was spoiled these last several months with only having to worry about myself. Since I live so close to the school, I don't have to get up super early to get ready--1 hour tops. So, making sure there is enough time for all three girls to bathe, dress, eat breakfast, and be ready for school has been a juggle because I'm still on my "1 hour" schedule. Tomorrow, my goal is to beat the other teachers to school--we'll see how it goes!

**After we do our pledges and prayer, we have music time. The mascot/symbol for our school is the eagle, so the school song for the program is Wings As Eagles by Ron Hamilton. We have been practicing that song as well as Let the Lord Have His Way with the younger academy.

**In my class we have been finishing up loose ends and going over our Kindergarten Graduation program. Oh my. My three graduates--Beans, Bear, and Superman--are super excited. Actually, we ALL are super excited to finish!

**After being dreary all day yesterday, we were finally able to get out at lunch recess for some sun and fun. I had asked Superman to bring me my camera, but once he got outside he asked if he could take pictures--so, he was the official photographer of the noon hour. Here are some pictures he took:







**Then tonight the girls and I went to the park with the Twins--here are some pictures from that:





Being crazy on the merry-go-round.


**Then I mowed the lawn at my house while Marsh watched all the kiddos. That is one of my favorite things to do--but, boy was the grass long!

A fun-filled productive day. Loved it.

No comments: