Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

Monday Moments {My Weekend}

On Friday I went to the next town over and met up with my friends from church. We had a splendid time at a local cafe, and then visiting some thrift stores. We were also able to pop in at the library--one of my favorite places :)

On Saturday, I joined Crazy Lady who was heading to a speak at a Ladies Luncheon in a church a couple hours away. By the time we got there, I was kicking myself for agreeing to go; the only person I knew was CL, and y'all know just how much I love meeting new people. But, you know what? I enjoyed very much talking to the ladies at my table! It wasn't too bad after I got over the initial "bump" of introductions :)
The Pastor and his wife were gracious and kind--she was super sweet! I really liked her and I enjoyed the time I spent at their church.

Sunday was Mother's Day, and since I'm far away from my Mum and Marsh is away from hers, we were invited to have lunch with the same family I was with on Friday! They were so sweet to think of us! After eating a delicious meal and visiting for the better part of two hours, Marsh, V, and I headed to the lake for a quick walk.

This was an interesting flowering? tree. I love taking macro shots!



{This one is of V while enjoying the lake view}


{This one is of Peanut, because it's cute. And I had fun photoshoppin' it :}


{Yellow Roses--favorite color & one of my favorite flowers!}

No comments: