Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

So.

I was really excited to post last night because I got a job--yay!!--and my brother Erm found my script {it wasn't lost forever as he said} that I was using for my "Celebrating Canada" series.

As it was, I had no connection to the internet. Zilch. Nada.  It worked fine in the early evening, but when I got around to posting around 10, this little blurb popped up that said I had "troubleshooting" problems. The only thing I can figure out is maybe my brother unhooked something? when he was fiddling around with the wires.

Anyway, right now I'm sitting outside of Starbucks, thankful for their WiFi :) and hopefully tonight things will be back to normal at my house...maybe :/

Anyhow, thanks for your patience...and understanding....and love....and...I'll stop now :)

No comments: