Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Song of the Week {Silver Bells--Instrumental}

The song of the week today is a Christmas song! I've already been singing as well as listening to Christmas songs since the second week of October--after Monday of course ;). It has been so great not getting ribbed about it being too early for Christmas songs by my American friends. :)

You know I still love you ;)

Anyway, lights are popping up all over making houses glow with soft Christmas colors and anticipation for the season has begun!

The only thing lacking is snow! This past weekend was super windy, but it seemed to be coming from the south! It was pretty warm for being the second week of November! This week I want to get the last of my "fall" things done and then it will be time to get ready for Christmas!

Now for the song...

No comments: