Pages

Friday, August 23, 2013

Isaac Family

Last Sunday, I had the opportunity to photograph my friend, Sara, and her family. She wanted some pictures for her parent's anniversary and I got a chance to do my first photoshoot that involved more than 3 people :D To be honest....I was sweating bullets! I didn't want to mess up and I wanted her to have gorgeous pictures to give to her parents. Too, my confidence is pretty low when it comes to doing something for the first time because I am unsure of how everything will pan out. Sara's family is really fun and relaxed, though, and the only reason I can think of for being nervous, is the fact that it was my first shoot. There were lots of ideas I had wanted to do...and, theoretically, it went perfect...it was just the execution of those plans that faltered! I had completely blanked out :/ About 11:00 that night, all my ideas came flooding back...So, although my grandiose plans didn't come through, I was with it enough {photographically speaking} that I was pleased with most of the shots...and, more importantly so was Sara and the gang :D
Sara wants to do another photoshoot including her parents, and this time...I will have some experience under my belt and a lot more confidence :D

Thanks Sara!


















No comments: