Pages

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Baby R's Big News


"Hey! How are you all doing?" :)



Did ya'll hear my big news?!?


*Gasp* I'm gonna be a big brother!!

 

At least I'm not getting kicked out of my crib yet!


My brother is supposed to make his appearance in early April...


unless he follows my lead, and decides to come a month early ;)


Hmmm...I think Mama would be happy about that!


Wow. I can't believe I'll be a big brother soon.


I'm pretty excited!...I think.


Hmm, now that I think about it, I suppose I won't have my parents complete attention...



But! I'll still be the firstborn. So, it's ok.


I'll just have to show him the ropes. Yup, that's what I'll do.


I can't wait!!

Love, Baby R

PS. Thanks, Auntie E for letting me share my big news!! :D


Mama on the right, and Auntie on the left :D

No comments: