Pages

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Timeless Treasures: My B Girls

These beautiful little ladies moved back to BC {Beautiful British Columbia}, with their parents, back in early December.


Baby H who turned 1 on the 6th. Can't believe she's already a year old. I distinctly remember going to the hospital and holding her...marveling at how small and perfect she was.




Sisters!




I was over at their house one evening and it was just beautiful out.


J, M, and I went out to enjoy the fresh air and beautiful sunshine.




I had my camera with me and as the sun began to set, I couldn't help but take advantage of the soft, magical light. This is probably my absolute favourite time of day to shoot.




Then again, I also like taking pictures anytime I have willing participants...


Love this one of M!



M being her goofy, funny self. This is her response to "Smile!" :D



Love this one too.



J is such a pretty child. She's also kind, articulate, a deep thinker, loving...a joy to be around.


A girl and her dog. Doesn't get better than that.


An out-take...makes me laugh every time :D


J wasn't too thrilled with doggie kisses :)



Running through the fields...


Miss you girls! See you soon :)


No comments: