Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

Feasting Friday's {Cake Mix Cookies}

I was introduced to cake mix cookies while I was in college. I love the simplicity, and the taste is also quite good! I didn't have too many opportunities to make them though and when I went to my friend's house for spring break and her brother {or maybe I instigated it} challenged me to a contest, I accepted {I was going to bluff my way to victory}. I forget now who won, but ever since then, WCB claims that he "taught" me how to make them. So untrue.

Anyway, I made cake mix cookies tonight and added mini M&M's as a treat for the M girls.

Ingredients

1 Box of Chocolate Cake Mix
{I have found that chocolate tastes best, but white is alright if you add chocolate chips}
2 Eggs
1 tsp Vanilla
1/3 cup of Oil
Chocolate chips, Vanilla chips, PB chips, M&M's,.....you can be creative and come up with lots of different combinations-- or just have it plain.

Directions

Preheat oven to 350. Mix eggs, vanilla and oil; add cake mix. Stir in any extra ingredient(s). Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls {I use a mini ice cream scoop} onto cookie sheet. Bake for 12-15 minutes.

Cool {if you can wait that long:} and eat!
Super yummy.



No comments: