Pages

Monday, November 18, 2013

Monday Moments: Baby Showers

Sarah's and Tosha's baby shower. The theme was owls.

Food:


Oreo truffles in the form of pops...delicious!!


Silvana made the sandwiches--she's a fantastic cook. Her buttered chicken? Absolutely love!


The food table was so pretty...and yummy!!


Nancy's Spring Rolls.
{First time I heard Nancy say she would make spring rolls for church, I was like...wha??? Was she going to shape the [bread] rolls into something that would remind us of spring? A flower? Rain drops? Even when I saw them at our potluck the next Sunday, I didn't recognize them as anything I'd eaten before. But, I tried them {Alberta has opened my horizons on food ;} and love'em.}


Vanilla and Chocolate cupcakes with Chocolate Buttercream Frosting and garnished with M&M's.


Another angle on the food...














Isn't this a pretty blanket!?



Pretty Baby Girl clothes... 




The diaper cake turned out really cute! And, of course, you can never start to early on one's book collection! :D



T and Baby Hailey {10 Months ago...yup, I'm very late posting these. At least they're up before the kiddos turned ONE! :}


Diaper cake!








Sarah's Mom, Anne, made the wooden blocks and also the silliute above. She does impressive work! Check her Etsy shop, theRUBBERpress. The above were made specifically for the shower, but I'm sure you can find things you love on her site.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww! This was so long ago! They were just babes :)