Pages

Monday, February 15, 2010

February 15, 2010

What a weekend this has been! On Saturday, we had our annual Valentine Banquet. Our theme was Medieval and we decorated the gym quite beautifully, I think. For the menu, we had Cornish hens, oven-baked potatoes, bacon green beans, minestrone soup. For dessert we had Black forest cake with cream cheese icing drizzled over top. For a final touch, the cake was crowned with chocolate hearts. I will be posting pictures later tonight.


I was planning on going to Big Falls today for my birthday, but alas it snowed all day yesterday, through the night, and today as well. So, my trip to Big Falls is postponed till the next sunny day.


We as teachers are hosting our own Olympics in our school. So, at the moment that's my agenda for today. I'll keep you posted on that as well.

No comments: