Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Finished Product--ONLY Finished Craft Project







I am not a crafty person by far. I love to read, bake, take pictures....and that's about it. I'm not big into scrapbooking, needlepoint, or any other artsy type of project.

In light of that, I want to show you this bracelet I made. It was for Lady's Bible Study project. And, it's the first project I've actually finished...This might have have been because I live with my friend, Crazy Lady, and she kept suggesting I finish it--hint, hint. So, I did. I am pretty impressed with the results, but I don't think it will join my present group of hobbies. Don't get me wrong, I did enjoy making it--but it was much too tedious and next time I will just sweetly ask my friend for one :) Who, by the way, loves beading and would love to start a little side business. Crazy Lady also made the bridesmaid necklaces for my friend Reese's upcoming wedding.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Very nice; I am impressed! I am trying myself to get into jewelry making; EJ has given me a few tips to get started...