Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

AHHHH!!!

Today is normally my day to sleep in, run errands, clean my house...doing things that I don't really have time for during the week.

Instead, I was over at our church setting up for the Valentine banquet that will be held tomorrow night. {Technically tonight, but b/c I've not slept yet, it's still the same day :}

From wrapping silverware, sorting through the greenery and separating ivy from flowers, to tying bows on the candle holders, sewing and ironing bow ties, things were hopping since noon today. Also, the aroma wafting from the kitchen made our stomachs growl in anticipation of tomorrow's dinner.

I got to use a circular power saw and a power drill too :) Way better than wrapping silverware!

Things are not quite finished yet, but be on the lookout tomorrow for our wonderful Italian night!

I'm off to make cookies! And maybe a pot of coffee.

No comments: