Pages

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Yesterday

Yesterday, I watched the M kids while their parents took Baby Boo to the Doctors for some testing. It was a beautiful day outside, so we went to play in the snow. Supergirl stayed outside just long enough to get her fill of "snow-cream", before crying about her cold hands.

Since it was "Wii day", the boys played Mario Brothers, while the girls and I made things out of crafting clay. After supper, the kids wanted me to play Wii with them, so I tried my hand at it. Half the time they were making Yoshi "eat" me, and the other half I was looking at their players thinking it was me! Confused? So was I, so we cut it short and watched a movie and had popcorn instead.

So, by the time the parents came back home, it was close to midnight and this post had to wait until today.


{Supergirl}

{Superman}

{Big Brother}


{Big Sister}



{Goofy Sisters}

No comments: