Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Crossroads

Choices. Making a decision, that will have an impact on your life. Sometimes, your choice may be insignificant; at other times, it will be crucial. Think about the choices you have made to arrive at this point in your life and the path you are on; think of where you would be today if you had made different choices.

I have made choices that will define me for the rest of my life. The greatest choice I made, was to ask God to forgive me for my sins and accept Jesus into my heart. I have made many choices, and although I regret some of them, I know that God is standing beside me--to give me wisdom and show me the next step.


You are standing

At a crossroad

Wondering which road you should take

And you're dreading

The decision

And a possible mistake

But the will of God won't lead you

Where the grace of God can't keep you

You will never be out of His care

Remember that the Lord's already there



{chorus}

Wherever you are

Wherever you're going

God is right there beside you

Seeing and knowing

Wherever you go

He already knows

What lies ahead and what's behind

You'll always find He's never too far

From wherever you are



You are waiting

To hear thunder

And see lightening in the sky

Oh, but God can

Work His wonders

Through a still small voice inside

Just keep listening and learning

And continue on your journey

Following the One who is the way

He's the only road you need to take

{chorus}

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this--I'll be coming back to read this again -- just when I need it--thanks!