Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2011

If That Isn't Love

If That Isn't Love

He left the splendor of heaven, knowing His destiny
Was the lonely hill of Golgotha, there to lay down His life for me.

{Chorus}

If that isn't love--the ocean is dry,
There's no stars in the sky, and the sparrow can't fly!
If that isn't love then heaven's a myth,
There's no feeling like this--if that isn't love.

Even in death He remembered the thief hanging by His side;
He spoke with love and compassion then He took him to Paradise.

Tonight was our first "Friend and Neighbour" Sunday. We all tried to get as many friends and neighbours that were not saved to the service tonight. We had a good crowd come out! It was really exciting to see. After the salvation message, we all went into the gym for some ice cream. I got to meet the game warden and his wife--it was their first time out to our church, and they seemed to like it very much! I really hope they come back out--Our table had such a good time talking to them.

The above song is one that I sang with two girls who came home for spring break. It was the first time I sang it and it is a wonderful song. It also reminds me of my high school teacher who would say to us {after we asked a question that had an obvious answer} "Do birds fly?" "Is the Pope Catholic?" "Are there fish in the sea?" and many other ones. Good times, good times :)

*Just a reminder of the CSN give away. If you've not entered, and you want to, the contest ends tomorrow {3/7} at noon.*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just love that song.... every time I hear it, It overwhelms me... It is a great song....I enjoy your comments... and your blog is very cute!!!!